VILLA DES PALMES
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
Unless agreed otherwise, check-in time is 3:00pm and checkout time is 12:00 noon (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villa at the time of arrival or departure).
On receipt of the reservation inquiry, found on this website we will contact you by email (usually within 24 hours if message received during offices hours in Cambodia) and provide you with a confirmation of availability, villa rate, and the amount of deposit required one (1) night non -refundable for low season from April to September and two (2) nights non-refundable for high season from October to March rentals.
Due to high demand Villa des Palmes is often booked in advance. To confirm your reservation you will need to forward a Bank Transfer for the deposit amount requested to our US$ bank account or Paylpal or by cash in Phnom Penh. When your deposit arrives in the bank account your reservation will be confirmed. Please advise us by email after your transfer has been made. We will then send you a written confirmation note. Reservations are handled on "first come, first serve" basis.
Any cancellation received within sixty (60) days prior to arrival is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to one (1) night charge. Any cancellation received within thirty (30) days prior to arrival is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the entire booking/number of nights reserved. No show and early check out are subject to 100% of the entire booking/number of nights.
MINIMUN STAY AND RENTAL RATES
We have minimum stay requirements at Villa des Palmes of two (2) nights during Week End (From Friday to Sunday or from Saturday to Monday). We might agree to a shorter stay on a case by case basis. Rental rates also vary according to the season, rental rates are subject to change without notice.
We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking, to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, incl. evacuation, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and other travel contingencies. Liability insurance is also required.
Lessor shall not be responsible for any delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events outside of Lessor s control such as civil disturbances, fires, floods severe weather. Acts of God, and any occurrences outside the control of the Lessor.
Please be advised that we are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal equipment and property during your stay at Villa des Palmes, or during your participation in any activities during your visit to Kep. We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which maybe caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
Lessor cannot be held liable for interruptions of the supply of water, or electricity, or internet connection or breakdown of swimming pool filtration systems, though Lessor will use our best endeavors to arrange such problems to be solved quickly. It is understood that infrastructure, local standards and conditions are often of a less developed nature in a remote resort location than in more urban environments. Lessor or its representative will do as much as can be reasonably expected to avoid and rectify. Any complaints should be made in writing to the Lessor within twenty four (24) hours of the occurrence. No complaints will be considered if made after the departure date.
Promotions are not validated during public holidays. They are available from Monday to Friday morning.
Promotions cannot be transferred to other customers during the stay.
Each group for one booking is validated by the terms and conditions of our liability insurance.
CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
Lessor is responsible for the correct and appropriate behavior of the guests staying at the Villa. Should any member of the party behave in a manner considered inappropriate, either the Lessor or the local representative may at their absolute discretion ask the offending guest or guests to vacate the Villa forthwith. No refund can be claimed from the Lessor in such case. Owner or his representative may enter the villa at any time. It is also prohibited to act unlawfully in any way whatsoever and to bring in and/or use/consume any illegal substances. Police authorities will be immediately informed of any offenders.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
All food and beverage items purchased on behalf of guests will be charged to guests at cost +25%. The 25% charge is to cover condiments, cooking gas and transportation for the staff and all costs incurred from cooking and kitchen related expenses. Due to villa kitchen and staff capacity we kindly ask our guests to order no more than 5 different dishes during any one lunch or dinner. For example 1 starter, 2 main dishes, 1 vegetable and 1 dessert.
LINEN & TOWELS
Linen and towels are provided at the Villa. These are normally changed every three (3) days or as deemed necessary.
1. These booking terms govern all bookings made (whether through Villa des Palmes web site or otherwise) with Villa des Palmes. All and any correspondence should be addressed to Villa des Palmes at All Dreams Cambodia, Room 308, 60 Boulevard Monivong, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. You accept these booking terms on behalf of all members of your traveling party.
2. Any booking made or order placed by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant accommodation subject to these booking conditions. No contract between you and Villa des Palmes shall come into existence until Villa des Palmes (a) issues an invoice with reservation number; (b) issues a booking confirmation by email, fax or post; and (c) receives payment either deposit or in full. When the payment has been confirmed and received an email confirmation will be sent as confirmation.
3. Full Payment is required thirty (30) days before arrival. Payment should be made as a Bank Transfer to our account or cash payment at our office in Phnom Penh. The reservation will be held for forty eight (48) hours in order for you to signify acceptance by return mail. If we do not receive payment for accommodation within the specified time this will result in automatic cancellation of the booking.
4. Prices are shown in US$. Prices may therefore differ from time to time in your own chosen currency, reflecting any movements in exchange rate levels. Exchange rates are determined by You must make payment for extras (such as incidental charges, meals, meal supplements, mini-bar, laundry and telephone charges) prior to your departure from the Villa.
You should note the following points about Villa des Palmes.
- You and the other members of your party are responsible for any damage caused by your party.
- You and your party must comply with any rules and regulations set by Villa des Palmes.
- The total number of people (including infants and children) using the accommodation must not exceed the maximum occupancy shown on our website (www.villadespalmes.com), otherwise you may be refused access to our villas or charged an additional amount.
- You and the other members of your party are responsible for payment of any charges made for use of facilities, such as extras, including but not limited to, Meals and Laundry. Villa des Palmes has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of his web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on his web site is published in good faith but you acknowledge that Villa des Palmes has the right to change information and facilities as deemed necessary.
You confirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
Our privacy statement and site terms are found on our site. Passport, visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility.
You are strongly recommended to obtain travel insurance against cancellation and for medical cover.
Villa des Palmes shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations, which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance which is beyond its reasonable control. The following shall be regarded as examples of such circumstances: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any license or consent), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the villa, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
Villa des Palmes Management
Copyright © 2019 by Villa des Palmes